Graphic Designer / Creative Force
About Me: Bachelors of Arts - Graphic Design from Purdue University, lover of photography, part-time adventure seeker. I'm always up for a challenge or a new adventure.
- Mac and Windows proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Microsoft Office
- Project Leadership and Management
- Print Design, Logos, and Personal Branding
- Social Media Management.
- Mixing Images and Type to create something wonderful.
- Thorough knowledge of graphic design principles, trends, and practices.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and projects, as well as prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- I work well both individually and within a team, and value the importance of a positive and supportive work environment.
I like: creativity, typography and words, passionate responses, good design, reading, dogs, eating my veggies, cooking, road trips, learning, seeking, playing outside.
They say curiosity killed the cat, but I think apathy is far more dangerous.
/// Let's talk about how we can make you and your business stand out.