B.A. Purdue University–Major: Visual Communications Design (Graphic Design), Minor: Philosophy
8+ years of professional experience in the graphic design field.
20+ years of work experience.
• Mac and Windows proficient (Hopefully, that’s obvious.)
• Adobe Creative Suite CC+ (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator are my jams.)
• Microsoft Office Suite (I'm THAT fancy.)
• Photography (Intermediate art direction skills, and amateur enthusiast photographer.)
• Leadership Skills, Team Player, Everyone's Cheerleader (rah-rah!)
• Has a flair for Print Design, Commercial and Personal Branding, Logo Design, Creative Direction, and creating inclusive and dynamic visual stories.
• Quick and Dirty* Social Media Management and Strategy. (#itmatters) *Respectfully cheeky when appropriate.
• Mixing images and type to create something wonderful and inspiring.
• Thorough knowledge of current graphic design principles, trends, and practices.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Industrious work ethic.
• Able to manage multiple deadlines and projects, as well as prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent problem solving (and preventing) skills.
• Pretty darn good written and verbal communication skills. *See, cheeky.
• Even-tempered, intensely respectful, and obnoxiously virtuous.
Are you still reading?!?! Sweet! Well then…
I LOVE graphic design. I love going above and beyond to exceed my client's expectations. I work hard and dedicate myself to producing the highest quality work, in the shortest (realistic) amount of time, for fair prices. I ensure your brand speaks volumes about your business. I work closely and collaboratively with clients that like to be involved or I’ll take the wheel and use my expertise to guide the creative process for clients who want to take a hands-off approach. I’m committed to being upfront and direct in my communication and expectations to create a smooth, efficient, and budget-conscious process for the client. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me a little. Do you want to create new, refreshed, or dynamic brand, logo, or marketing materials?
Huzzah! Let's talk about how we can make you and your business even more remarkable.
Never worked with a designer before? Here's an informative article to help you prepare: